Freehold Music Center’s Lesson Department is equipped for all of your music lesson needs. We offer private lessons in thirty or sixty minute intervals with personalized lesson plans to compliment you or your student’s goals. Our facility is proud to offer lessons to all ages and levels of musicianship.
Instruments We Teach:
- Piano -At Both Locations
- Guitar – Acoustic and Electric – Only at Guitar Location
- Drums – Only at Guitar Location
- Bass Guitar- Only at Guitar Location
- Vocals – Only at Guitar Location
- Violin, Viola, Cello and Upright Bass – Only at Guitar Location
- Saxophone, Clarinet and other Wood Winds – Guitar Location
- Trumpet, Trombone and other Brass Instruments – Guitar
- Banjo – Guitar Location
- Mandolin – Guitar Location
- Ukulele – Guitar Location
- And More!
Freehold Music must be notified 24 hours prior to class cancellation in order to reschedule a make-up class. Make-ups are to be scheduled at a time mutually convenient for the students and the instructor. If cancellations are not made 24 hours in advance it becomes the teacher’s discretion if he or she gives a make-up class. If Freehold Music must cancel a class for any reason, that class will be made-up on the months with 5 weeks.
Tuition is $100 per month for 1/2 hour weekly private lessons and $200 per month for hour lessons.
Tuition is due on the 1st day of each month. All lessons are scheduled on a month to month basis.
Share With A Friend!