New Jersey Piano Movers
Freehold Music – Pianos is a full service piano store that offers piano moving. Monmouth County Piano Movers since 1951!
Specializing in the moving of:
- Acoustic Baby & Grand Pianos
- Upright Acoustic Pianos
- Digital Pianos
- Electric Organs and Leslie Speakers
- And other large objects that require a piano movers skill.
Call (732) 462-4730 for more info
We Deliver and Move pianos 6 days a week! Don’t trust your prized instrument with an inexperienced moving crew!
Monmouth County Piano Movers since 1951!
In Home Room to Room Piano Moving Available! – Call us when you are redecorating or having floors redone!
How to Book a Piano Move
For a Quote Please Call (732)-462-4730.
Some things to know before giving us a call.
- What kind of piano is it. (Baby Grand, Grand, Upright, Studio Upright, organ, or digital piano)
- The pick up and drop off address.
- The number of stairs and landings at the locations.
- Where the piano is going to be placed.
- Any type of obstacles on the property. (Hills, outside steps, steep driveways, elevators, off street parking)
- Is an Insurance Rider Required for your location? Just let us know we will be happy to provide one.
- Any other special requirements or questions.
Types of Stairwells –
Types of Pianos
NJ Piano Movers – Service Area
Weekly Service Area
- Monmouth County Piano Movers
- Ocean County Piano Movers
- Mercer County Piano Movers
- Burlington County Piano Movers
- Middlesex County Piano Movers
- Jersey Shore Piano Movers
- Central NJ Piano Movers
Our Truck is based out of Freehold, New Jersey!
We do not do out of state moves.
New Jersey Piano Moving only! – Central NJ Piano Movers
Piano Transport – Cross Country Moves
If your pianos final destination is outside of New Jersey. Freehold Music can help you arrange to have your piano moved via a specialized long haul piano mover.
Long Haul Movers we work with :
Keyboard Carriage – Nation Wide piano and motorcycle transporter
Modern Piano Moving – Door to Door Long Haul Piano Moving
Walter Piano Transport – Long Distance Piano Moving and Storage
Moving and Piano Tuning
When a piano is moved there is a chance it will lose some of its fine tuning. The soundboard and bridge will adjust to its new environment. Making the piano go out of tune, it should be tuned 3-6 weeks after moving. It is generally advised to have your piano tuned twice a year to ensure proper tone.
Sometimes a pianos action (Keys, Hammers and Jacks) will have a hard time adjusting to its new environment. Often this is from the change in relative humidity. If the problem persists after 4 weeks from moving it is advised to have a technician ease the key.
To schedule an Appointment for a piano tuning please contact us.
New Jersey Piano Movers
Monmouth County Piano Movers – Ocean County Piano Movers – Mercer County Piano Movers – Central NJ Piano Movers