New Jersey Piano Movers
Freehold Music – Pianos is a full service piano store that offers piano moving. Monmouth County Piano Movers since 1951!
Specializing in the moving of:
- Acoustic Baby & Grand Pianos
- Upright Acoustic Pianos
- Digital Pianos
- Electric Organs and Leslie Speakers
- And other large objects that require a piano movers skill.
We Deliver and Move pianos 6 days a week! Don’t trust your prized instrument with an inexperienced moving crew!
Monmouth County Piano Movers since 1951!
In Home Room to Room Piano Moving Available!
Call us when you are redecorating or having floors redone!
How to Book a Piano Move
For a Quote Please Call (732)-462-4730.
Some things to know before giving us a call.
- What kind of piano is it. (Baby Grand, Grand, Upright, Studio Upright, organ, or digital piano)
- The pick up and drop off address.
- The number of stairs and landings at the locations.
- Where the piano is going to be placed.
- Any type of obstacles on the property. (Hills, outside steps, steep driveways, elevators, off street parking)
- Is an Insurance Rider Required for your location? Just let us know we will be happy to provide one.
- Any other special requirements or questions.
Types of Stairwells –
NJ Piano Movers – Service Area
Weekly Service Area
- Monmouth County Piano Movers
- Ocean County Piano Movers
- Mercer County Piano Movers
- Burlington County Piano Movers
- Middlesex County Piano Movers
- Jersey Shore Piano Movers
Our Truck is based out of Freehold, New Jersey!
We do not do out of state moves.
New Jersey Piano Movers only!
Piano Transport – Cross Country Moves
If your pianos final destination is outside of New Jersey. Freehold Music can help you arrange to have your piano moved via a specialized long haul piano mover.
Long Haul Movers we work with :
Keyboard Carriage – Nation Wide piano and motorcycle transporter
Modern Piano Moving – Door to Door Long Haul Piano Moving
Walter Piano Transport – Long Distance Piano Moving and Storage
Moving and Piano Tuning
When a piano is moved there is a chance it will lose some of its fine tuning. The soundboard and bridge will adjust to its new environment. Making the piano go out of tune, it should be tuned 3-6 weeks after moving. It is generally advised to have your piano tuned twice a year to ensure proper tone.
Sometimes a pianos action (Keys, Hammers and Jacks) will have a hard time adjusting to its new environment. Often this is from the change in relative humidity. If the problem persists after 4 weeks from moving it is advised to have a technician ease the key.
To schedule an Appointment for a piano tuning please contact us.
New Jersey Piano Movers
Monmouth County Piano Movers – Ocean County Piano Movers – Mercer County Piano Movers