For Online Purchases only
New in Box delivered items
Digital pianos purchased online at freeholdmusic.com can be returned for a 30% restocking fee within 16 days of delivery. Just call us at (732) 462-4730 or e-mail email@example.com to arrange pick up of your instrument, no need to bring it to us. If you wish to exchange for higher level model or to an acoustic piano we will wave the restocking fee and extended the return period to 32 days. This is for online purchases only. Must come into store and select different piano.
We will be happy to assist if any warranty issues arise.
Pre-owned Pianos – online purchases only
For pre-owned pianos purchased online from freeholdmusic.com can be returned within 10 days of delivery for a refund minus a redelivery fee of $425 for an upright $675 for a baby or grand piano and a 8% restocking fee. Just call us at (732) 462-4730 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange pick up of your instrument, no need to bring it to us. If you wish to switch to a different instrument we will be happy to wave the re-delivery ad re-stocking fee and the return period is extended to 30 days from delivery. Must come in to store to select different instrument.
In Store Returns
For information about returns on instore purchases please refer to your receipt or contact Freehold Music Center at (732) 462-4730 or by e-mail FMC@freeholdmusiccenter.com[/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row padding_top=”0px” padding_bottom=”0px”][vc_column fade_animation_offset=”45px” width=”1/1″]
Terms of Service
Once your order is placed a piano specialist will contact you with in 24 hours to arrange delivery. For New Jersey Residents our Delivery team will be providing the Delivery. For purchases outside of NJ we use a couple of different transport companies depending on the distance and type of piano selected.
We will ask a number of questions to facilitate the delivery of your instrument, please have on hand the number of stairs into your house, what floor the piano is going on, details about drive way, local truck ordinances and any questions or concerns you might have.
All acoustic pianos will come with in home delivery on first floor. Digital pianos can either be shipped to your door or inside of the home (additional charges apply).
Shipment tracking – We will be happy to assist you in knowing where your piano is during transit, just e-mail us or give a call to (732)462-4730 to get updated info on your pianos whereabouts and estimated time of arrival.
All acoustic pianos will leave the store tuned to A-440, it is advised to wait 2-4 weeks after delivery to have the piano tuned again due to the change in humidity and shipping.
[/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row padding_top=”0px” padding_bottom=”0px”][vc_column fade_animation_offset=”45px” width=”1/1″]
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Freehold Music Center’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the United States of America.
- Because prices, product descriptions, and availability can change quickly, Freehold Music Center does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information provided on the Site.